Let's start at the very.....

For years I have read books, all kinds of them - thrillers, drama, romance. But after reaching the end of the book I often forget what I had thought of the book. Sometimes I couldn't remember the end and that is when I feel a sense of loss, of loss of time. If I can't remember what happened after having given myself over to the book for hours, then that is time wasted, don't you think?

This blog is a way for me to share my thoughts on the books I have read with you, who may want to know what others think of the book you saw at the book store today. 
This blog in a way is also meant as a challenge for me. I want to commit myself to reflect on the books I read, to read beyond the lines. To look at it from within as well as without. I hope I am successful in that through this blog. 

I hope you enjoy reading my blogs as much as I enjoy writing them. So join in!

PS: The blog's title is inspired by my summer vacation haunts. I spent every vacation I had jumping under rubber trees and watching latex being made owing to the fact that I belong to Kerala. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts